Friday, November 16, 2007

A Few More Pictures


Playing Bocci Ball during half time. See the mountains? There are views like this everywhere, they just surround you.



Chapman, The Tennessee Fan paying his debt for betting against GA during GA vs. Auburn. That vest looks nice on him!





Tori and I getting ready for the hot tube at The Mansion.





Us in front of our top of the line, never before been used, faded pink, velvet couch! Don't be jealous. Tori just chopped off my hair and straightened it. I have my own personal hairstylist.





Making our lunch for work tomorrow in our HUGE kitchen!




This is our place. We are the unit on the left with the bikes out front. Come visit!



More snow pictures from our first snow day.

A friend Bobby just cooked us dinner...steaks, broccli, and these amazing potatos! So good.

Hanging out with everybody at Chapman's! So good to be back!

Watch out Jackson!!!! :)

So far the first two weeks have been great. We have finally settled in. Tori and I have started work for Jackson Hole Resort Lodging, the same place I worked this summer. Rachael starts at the end of the month. Things are a little slow here right now but only because it is considered the off season. Most people are off traveling or visiting family. I can't wait for things to pick up in the next few weeks and see what this town turns in to when the mountain opens. It will bring new people, new experiences, and new adventures. I'll keep you all posted!

I miss everyone and wish that I could have all of you here.

No comments: